Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Being productive

Last night:
  • I pulled off the off-white blanket from our bed and washed it.
  • I disassembled and vacuumed out a picture frame.  
  • I pulled Adalyn out of the tub and she went poop on the potty chair!!! 
Because...
  • Adalyn spilled her grape juice on the blanket.
  • Trying to get her basketball, Anna stepped on a picture frame out in the garage (doesn't everyone store those on the floor when you're going through a box of frames?).
  • I noticed a floater in the tub among the bath toy Adalyn was playing with.  If she'd had her whole basket of toys in there, I probably wouldn't have noticed the thing.  Love draining a tub, cleaning the whole thing out, then putting your kiddo back in the tub for the rest of her bath.

2 comments:

  1. I remember "floating beans" when Lillian was around 11 months. Not fun at all! And you are what 12 months pregnant. lol. Alivia needs to make her debut sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days are like that...even in Australia.

    ReplyDelete