Louis and I agreed that if Alivia wasn't born that day, then she needed to wait until after September 9 (which was our church's annual Lakeside Service)...also the day 4 baptisms were scheduled, including Abigail's.
Thursday came and went and Friday morning I was still pregnant. So Louis put me on complete bedrest Friday and Saturday. I often thought that bedrest would be awesome...just to be able to rest all the time. The first day was! How often does a mom of 4 get to just lay in bed all day and not be sick? Being sick ruins the privilege!!
The next day, Saturday, Louis took all four with him to get groceries. He's such a great dad! This day was a long day and I started realizing bedrest longer than a couple of days would really be difficult. Just hearing voices throughout the house and not tending to needs, helping Louis out, and doing my routine of 1-2 loads of laundry daily was making me anxious to get up and do something. The contractions I had been having the week before came to a hault. I had 2 contractions total on Friday and 3 total on Saturday. "Good", Louis said.
We made it to Sunday, and the service was awesome!!! It was so worth resting over the weekend to make it to that day! I was so thankful to Louis for
Here's Louis playing his guitar for Worship the first time. he did SO well, as did Pam, our pianist. The duo was uplifting!
Such a precious, precious moment.
Monday, Louis was back to himself, eager to hear about contractions and wanting things to progress!!





No comments:
Post a Comment