Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Pregnancy Update- 16 weeks
We had our doctor's appointment Tuesday, October 13. Louis LOVES keeping track of my weight gain. Ask him to settle the little debate we are having about it! Getting on the scale is the worst part of being pregnant. I feel like the nurse is standing there thinking, "Whoa, Miss- you better watch how much you give into those cravings". Abigail has informed me that my belly is as big as a fat elephant (she's much too kind). Everything checked out well- baby's hearbeat was a strong 150 bpm, and once again the girls enjoyed that part best! I measured right at 15 cm, but I feel like a 25- weeker....I am showing so much!!! Our ultrasound is scheduled for November 9. I have enjoyed feeling little flutters at night when I'm lying flat in bed. My legs have already started the achy throbbing as in my other pregnancies, but MUCH sooner!! I'm hoping compression stockings will aid in some relief. I've had a great pregnancy all in all...I was very fortunate again this time to have a fairly smooth frist trimester without battling rough morning sickness. So onward we go into the 4th month!
Labels:
pregnancy #4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment