Today I fixed a big 'White Castle' cup full of sweet tea to drink on as we headed over to check on a friend's chickens and cat. Tasted as refreshing as I thought it would until Louis asked what was in the bottom of the cup. Upon my investigation, I realized it was the cup we used last week to rinse paint brushes in. The dried white paint blended right in with the white cup bottom! It must have gotten loaded into the dishwasher and put into the cabinet (thanks to my sweet helpers around here). Sorry Dollar General for using your parking lot to dispose of the liquid.
Last week, Anna so sweetly fixed Louis a big cup of sweet tea with lots of ice. He politely brought it to me as he's been trying to stick with water only. It was refreshing. I got up from the table and headed to the kitchen where I discovered red dirt all over the handles of the freezer and refrigerator. Anna was being so thoughtful, she didn't remember to wash her hands BEFORE fixing the tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment