Thursday, July 19, 2012

Parting gifts

We told the girls yesterday morning that I would be going on a short trip. I would be heading with a friend from church to a Women's Christian Mission Study in Murfreesboro for two nights.  There were wimpers, pleads for me not to go, and lots of hugs. That SURE does a momma's heart mighty good to be loved on so much all at once!
    They all gathered things to "remember them by" and brought them to me last night for my suitcase.  The notes say "Rember all of us" and "I love you Mama", which was Adalyn's message to that Anna wrote out for me to take along too. 

Anna ran off to gather my slippers.  Abigail brought me her glass candle holder she made.  I hated to tell her I shouldn't take it because it might get broken. 

Then Aliza asked me if I would be eating there and offered to pack my "handitizer" for me. 

Got a long hug from Aliza, whose tears just broke my heart, as everyone was getting ready for bed.  Times like these make you really feel loved!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment