Thursday, June 7, 2012

Eeeeeeeeewwww.

Yesterday was a rough day.  I've been tired this week, and crankiness goes with tired.  A lack of patience goes with crankiness.  I didn't say to the person taking my order in the morning, "Yes, I'd like a lack of patience, and some exhaustion.  Can you add crankiness to that, please?".  And they didn't say, "Would you like 4 girls to go with that?"  But that's what it felt like.  It was the combo you just wouldn't order for yourself.

The girls had been at each other alot, and they hadn't followed any directions without complaining. 

Last night, after we loaded up into the car, I asked one to buckle up her sister.  She huffed, got up, stomped to the back and did it.  I said, "You know, your attitudes today just stink". 

Adalyn breaks the tension immediately by saying,  "Eeeeeeewwwwwwww."  We all laugh and head home.  She probably knew mine stunk too!   Isn't it neat how God uses the smallest people (or things) to change our attitudes?  He's just great like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment