Our girls have gotten pretty sweet about writing us little notes and leaving them for either me or Louis. Last night, Louis was gone with a church member and as we were getting into bed, Abigail wrote him a note, "For you Dad", and another one, "I love you" and left it next to a big glass of sweet tea for him. She turned on the porch light for him, left the door unlocked, and I turned out the main kitchen light (we always leave on the low stove light).
She pleaded we leave it on, "So Daddy can find his tea when he gets home".
She pleaded we leave it on, "So Daddy can find his tea when he gets home".
This morning, Anna has this waiting for me:
Oats, butter, cinnamon, and later we added the brown sugar to the countertop mix, which was new and wasn't where we normally keep it so she couldn't find it to set it out. Do you see the little sticky note attached to the oatmeal container? It says, "Please Mommy".
Doesn't her face and folded hands look like a convincing request is being made?
So then she asked that I sit down on the couch, as she got everything started (I could get used to this). I showed her how to figure out which burner to turn on, and it's getting ready as I type!
On Valentine's Day, Louis wrote me a note with dry erase marker
on our bathroom mirror.
on our bathroom mirror.
It was sweeter than chocolate.
I'm loving these love notes.
What sweet ways to show love and what servant's hearts your girls are developing.So AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete