Well, another thing Louis would do is jump off a car battery. The Lord is teaching me to be more independent, I just KNOW it! The propane guy came to haul away the tank today, and asked me to move the blue van so he could get his truck in there. Sure! I go out to start it, and nothing. DEAD!
So I think, "When's the last time I drove it?"
Oh. it was last Friday...
...when I moved it from the driveway to the water hose so we could wash both vehicles. I parked it back on the driveway just in time for it to get rained on.
So I am the last one who used it...and I probably didn't get the door closed all the way. Just another one of my contributions to making Louis feel like he's needed. See, I did it for him.
In my defense, my brain probably wasn't functioning completely at the time I didn't get the door sealed shut. Afterall, Louis reminds me that while pregnant, my brain shrinks 3-5%. That's love. He's really just reminding me that it's not all my fault.
Now this:
it's what happened while I was caring for our patient the DAY BEFORE we washed the vehicles.
Yes, our little zebra used a big, fat, permanent marker.
So in my mad dash to park the vans back, before the rain came, and to BE SURE no one was getting into mischief while I was doing so...I didn't seal the door completely.
Now see- that changes everything, doesn't it?
Yes, our little zebra used a big, fat, permanent marker.
So in my mad dash to park the vans back, before the rain came, and to BE SURE no one was getting into mischief while I was doing so...I didn't seal the door completely.
Now see- that changes everything, doesn't it?
Love the little zebra!! And I have done that more than once to a car trying to hurry.:)
ReplyDelete