here are 17 things I'm happy about right now:
1) all 4 girls are sweetly sleeping.
2) had a good time at tonight's softball game.
3) got to see our new nephew, Ethan, on Wednesday.
4) Louis got his first homerun EVER at tonight's game.
5) we are blessed with an amazing church family.
6) Aliza has been potty trained for a month now!
7) Adalyn is rolling over completely both ways.
8) Louis has his lines memorized for the play in october.
9) Abigail is just as thrilled to have her songs to memorize...not quite there but she presses on.
10) Anna has her first loose tooth.
11) Aliza tells people, "See me loose too?"
12) Adalyn has 2 teeth.
13) Anna knows her scabs from mosquito bites will heal when she goes to Heaven.
14) Louis and I have been together for more than 15 years...just the other nite our date nite included him getting pizza at 10:00 when all the girls were asleep...hehe.
15) I'm very blessed to get to stay home with our girls full time!
No comments:
Post a Comment