Sunday, September 7, 2008
Sweet Potato Head
"And Jesus said unto them, follow Me and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19...my heart just beamed today as I watched Abigail and Anna recite their Bible verse today during church with the other kids. We've been working on it a few weeks now at home and Ms. Doris told them, as well as the others in their Bible Class, that once everyone had it down, they'd get to pick something from the Treasure Chest. Anna picked out a Mrs. Potato Head, whom she calls Sweet Potato Head, lol. Abigail picked out a bubble wand. The next memory verse, John 3:16 is a little longer, so we might be working on it a little more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michael just recited his first bible verse at church too!! I was so proud!! His class does one a month and if they say them all they get some sort of reward, he's off to a good start.
ReplyDelete