Abigail got to go to her 1st jammie party Saturday night...it included all the perks of a sleepover- playing with friends, eating popcorn, watching movies, and staying up late (like 10:30 P.M.)...only she came home to sleep in her own bed! She was so excited to tell me all about it!
On Labor Day weekend, the girls and I drove to PA for my Granny's 70th birthday and we were able to once again get a 5 generation picture, this time with Aliza! It was so neat to spend some time with our extended family and get to introduce Aliza to them. Being up there brought back a lot of fond childhood memories and it was neat to get to share stories with Abigail and Anna and be understood!
Like Abigale, I like to sleep in my own bed! Love the 5 generations picture, aren't grandparents wonderful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy oldest daughter had 10 grandparents and great grandparents when she was born.
I love ANY excuse to hang out in JAMMIES! Grandparents are wonderful. That is something I missed out on. When I was born, I only had one grandparent living...my mom's mother. I lost her when I was in jr. high. I think that is why I love being around older people. I always missed out on that! I am glad my children are close with their grandparents. However, they sure do miss my sweet daddy! Cherish every moment!
ReplyDelete