Anyhow, you sure enjoyed playing (I mean cleaning) with shaving cream! You wrote your names, formed letters and shapes in the shaving cream, so it easily became a learning activity! I was pleasantly surprised that the mess stayed on the desktops and not you or the floor! The kitchen smelled so good afterwards!
Monday, February 9, 2009
NEW DESKS!
You girls were so excited to get your student desks! They were old, but in really good condition and just needed a thorough cleaning. I was so impressed there wasn't any gum in them or under them (I always remember finding chewed up gum when we'd have to clean ours at the end of the school year).
Anyhow, you sure enjoyed playing (I mean cleaning) with shaving cream! You wrote your names, formed letters and shapes in the shaving cream, so it easily became a learning activity! I was pleasantly surprised that the mess stayed on the desktops and not you or the floor! The kitchen smelled so good afterwards!
Anyhow, you sure enjoyed playing (I mean cleaning) with shaving cream! You wrote your names, formed letters and shapes in the shaving cream, so it easily became a learning activity! I was pleasantly surprised that the mess stayed on the desktops and not you or the floor! The kitchen smelled so good afterwards!
Labels:
Homeschooling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment