
For her-
Dress from the past: 5 minutes with a warm iron
shimmery jacket: 1 hug of appreciation to mom
jewelry: 1 text of thanks to baby sis
special treatment with hairdo: $35
For him-
black suit: 30 seconds of time in the closet
Tie and shirt: a search in 3 stores and $28
haircut: 10 minutes with his wife and the clippers
Catered dinner w/lights, music & decorations: a donation to the Theater
babysitter: a smile and banana bread for the coveted favor
The chance to be child-free with your favorite man:
PRICELESS!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
How glamorous you look! I am glad you got a chance to go out and have fun!
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! Wow! It looks like you all are headed to the prom! Sounds like a great night. Great post!
ReplyDeleteHey, I know that dress!! I'm amazed and impressed that it still fits....mine is a tad snug. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad ya'll got to have a date night, it's always fun to get dressed up too!!