Monday, August 25, 2008

Table for 5 on the patio







All 5 of us went out Saturday night for dinner at Grider Hill Dock Restaurant on Lake Cumberland in Albany, KY. While there, Anna tripped over a little chained fence, got a big knot on her head, and bruised both knees pretty badly while trying to pick some berries. Abigail kept bugging us to eat inside most of the time! We laughed at the "entertainment of the night" agreeing this would be a great date night place! The ribeye and half chicken were the best we'd ever had and the peanut butter and chocolate pies were out of this world! We had enough food between our two plates to feed all 4 of us, as well as 2 more! We loved the atmosphere, the views, and the chefs (the husband & wife team go to our church). It was the "Nice place to eat" I was looking for!



1 comment:

  1. This sound like you had a great time! I found the link so I thought I would leave you a comment. It was nice talking to you tonight! I see from your blog sidebar that we have more in common than red-headed kids! Be sure and visit my blog..
    http://mistydowdyfamily.blogspot.com If you don't care, I will add you to my list of blogging buddies?

    ReplyDelete